Follow Us on Twitter

Your loved ones are selfish. I swear.

Is everyone on this earth mean, selfish. Everyone, including your relatives, your family members, your mother father, the one you love, your friends whom you think are always with you.You know their importance in your life, you love them and thus take our time from might be your most important tasks. You share those moments, feeling elated and thinking that they are the most precious for you and you too are precious for them. Sometimes you even forget your goal, your ambitions, your destination to achieve in life and devout that time with your loved ones. You care for their schedules without thinking once yours. When they are unhappy, sad and need help and emotional support, you leave everything behind and talk to them, console them, giggle them even when you are feeling sad.

They are the ones who come out first against you when you are defeated in battle of your life, when you have failed to accomplish your dreams, your goals. They are the ones who blame you to not to utilize that moments which you had shared with them.
They tell you that it is totally your fault. You were not serious enough to realize your dreams. You were the one who wasted your time chatting with them.
They start telling you what is right and wrong for you.
At that time, they are unable to see why you left your endeavor to make them feel happy.
They forget those tiny small little moments when they needed you and you, without thinking about your preparation, were with them. They cannot relate it with your success or failure.
What they care about is the end result, which is your failure.
And the only reason you failed was that you were not at all serious with your career, your dreams.

So,what should I do? What should I call them? What should I care about?
Does it matter if I dont participate in their sorrow, in their happy moments. Would I be called selfish, or mean or what.
Should I start ignoring their feelings, their problems and focus on what I aspire to be. Would then they call me "serious".
But question is not this. Can I do this or am I really "serious" about my career at all, as per they say. If this is what seriousness is all about then I can surely say that I am not serious about myself and now I have to stop and think about myself a little.

Everyone around you is like this only.
Its all about the choice. Either your loved ones or your career. If you want to excel in your career then dont give a damn about your loved one's feelings and problems. Just be selfish. Care about your career your dreams because after sometimes when you win the race, accomplish your goals, they will be happy to associate themselves with you forgetting that you were not with them at the time they were in problems or needed any care. Because they are themselves like this. Bloody selfish.
But when you fail, then no matter how much love you poured upon them, you are bloody looser. They will tell you thousands of reasons for your failure. They will curse you.

Its high time when I have to choose among my options.
I am confused. My career, my loved ones, both are equally important for me.
If I choose my career, they will say that I dont care of them. If I choose them then again they will say that I dont care my future and hence them.
In both cases I am the fucking looser.

So in such circumstances what should I do.
Be selfish like them....!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: