Follow Us on Twitter

Just like that

Tujhe bhula diya....;lovely song from "Anjana Anjani". I am listening this song right now.
Today was a really very exciting and unpredictable day. When I wake up early at 7 am, I didn't thought that I would land up in such conditions and enjoy every bit of the moments.
I wake up and as usual managed as fast as I could to reach office on time. I was pretty sure as normally I do that I would have a normal day today also. But, something else was waiting for me and I think thats what people call fate or whatever but it was decided that today i would enjoy with my frnz.
I went to office as usual. I was working that suddenly I got a call from one of my colleague cum friend that someone is in need of blood and we had to go to lucknow to donate the blood. I had never ever donated blood in my life but to my surprise, I was not hesitant or afraid of donation. I just said yes and I with one of my colleague went to make arrangements. In no matter of time , we four donors cum very good frnz were in a car, approaching to lucknow for that buddy. I wouldn't have gone to lucknow for donation if somebody else would have called me but I knew that my frnz are going with me and thats a noble cause so I should not miss this opportunity. We had fun during that journey.
We reached the hospital at 1 pm and donated our blood one by one. There was not a single sign of sigh or fear as everybody of us were very energetic and feeling great.
Three of us had our first time but then also we cherished each other and made it possible to make the task, a fun. I even got unconcious but when I came back it was just another day for me.
We went to a famous lucknow pan shop, enjoyed the flavor of meetha pan. Suddenly someone made a plan of having chicken in our lunch and we went for the famous lucknow shop for that too.
We still had time and decided to go in a lounge. Ultimately we landed in lounge and got drunk upto brink enjoying 3 bacardi pegs, one gin + vodka cocktail, two blackdog regular pegs. Still we needed more but devoid of time we departed from there.
Now I am back home and thinking what was the day it was, listening to the same song,,..tujhe bhula diya.....!!!!
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: