Follow Us on Twitter

Random thoughts

Ha...loving to write something that I aspire, respire and transpire.

Today, frankly speaking I am drunk but just a few pegs. I love drinking occasionally and feeling the breeze all over my body.
I wonder why drinking makes you feel eternal, lovely, refreshing, and at the moment.
Drink but drink in control manner, I bet you would feel the moment, you would feel what you want to feel, you would forget all your past and future and concentrate on present, the moment. You can easily find solution of any problem.
I love writing and aspire to be a good prolific writer someday. I dont know whether that day will come in my life or not but I dream.
I love urdu language, its very respectable language and once in a lifetime I will definitely learn it and use it.
I wanna write, I wanna be a photographer, I wanna be a musician, I wanna be a poet. I wanna live this life to fullest, wanna dream, wanna fulfil my dreams, wanna achieve my
goals, wanna help poor to raise their living, wanna teach underprivileged children, make them stand in mainstream.
Really, many things to do before I die.

Today, while drinking, me and my frnd were listening to some great gazals of lifetime by some eminent artists like Jagjit Singh, Ghulam Ali, Asha bhosle and Bhupendra.

How deep their meanings are. How can a person can go so deep.
I was keep on thinking but found no answer. I just loved the way they wrote and sang.

I dont wanna be a chemical engineer or a manager or anything at corporate ladder.
I just wanna be myself, what i am. i wanna live my life on my own terms, wannna do whatever i wish to do, wanna life of my own.
I wanted to fall in love, I fell; I wanted to have break up and feel the pain that it carries, I had; I wanted rebirth of my love, I had; pain was very harsh and mean.
Now, I want every colors of this life, from happyness to sadness to pain to anguish to everything. Just dieing to taste the success, want it very passionately....hoping for best.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: