Follow Us on Twitter

When do you blog ?

When do you blog ?

Well, I usually blog when I feel lonely, empty in heart, and sad.
In order to chase out this feeling of loneliness, I blog.

Very well said by someone, every human being in this world wants to express himself or herself. It can be achieved either by talking to your closed ones or if you dont have them then by writing. At this moment pen and paper or your computer screen become your closed companions. You write whatever comes in your mind, whatever your heart says.

Now since the blog has come, we make some unknown friends of ours and at the time of solitude, we write believing that they would definitely understand what we feel at that moment.

This thought has actually two dimensions.

Blogging in some or other form make us complete, listens silently to our plight or feeling bout this world but at the same time it inveterate us. It makes us falling for its own self.

As the technology is progressing, it is making us more lonely. Now we just need a computer to chat with our dear ones. We see them virtually and dont feel them but this is all we have with us.

People dont go out for a walk as they are busy making frnz in social networking sites. Nowadays, we are not able to bind our old friends but trying to find newer ones.

With the advancement of technology, we are getting more clumsy, lazy and gauche.
Children dont want to go our to play as they have all types of games on their own PC.

At this time, i accept that it is this computer only that is helping me to forget my plight but at the same time I know that it is making me slave of its own and I dont have any other choice but to accept what comes my way .
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: