Follow Us on Twitter

:(

Hi to me,

What am I doing with myself, with her. I am ruining everything, leaving not a minute hope to go back. This is not what I had dreamt of, or what I wanted with my life. I think being in love I have completely forgotten the meaning of love. Everytime fights, everytime hyper.

She is right. When she met me, one year back, she was a person full of energy, cuteness like a child, beauty and love. I turned her into a mournful person. She lost everything since she met me. She lost her dog, she lost her job, lost her peace of mind, lost her dream of travelling, lost her beautiful writings, poems.
I came in her life and she lost everything that she had. I am not good for her. Since start she told me what she is and what she wanted. I always assured her that I will try to fulfil all her wants and dreams. I failed !
I somehow imprisoned her in my arms giving her hopes of love, care and togetherness. I think I manupulated her in my own ways. I loved her because of what she were. But now she has changed. She has nothing. She don't laugh. I am so bad. I feel weird.

If I knew that she was a different kind of girl that I cant handle then why did I started all this. Why did I shown hopes. Why did I love.

Whenever she had interview, I fought with her. She is stupid. She doesnt understand this world. She had her own world in which she was pretty fine. I introduced her this world and I made her worry about how to survive in this one. Why did I do. She was delicate. She accepted almost all the things I said to her. Those might be my fears but she took it as truth. I transformed her into an afraid girl. I dont know how I did, why I did. I was not meant to handle her but I wanted to and that's why I failed.

I should have left her. I should have been her friend. But I ruined everything. I came close to her. She wants to leave me but after loosing so much she is not able to understand what to do. I fight with her, shout at her when things go hayware.

I have started abusing. Abusing like anything. How can I do that. Why am I doing this with her and with me. Why am I not able to control the situation. Why I cannot make things alright. Why is this that I shout.

I have become a bad person. I made her mad. She lost everything being with me and now she doesnt even have me......




Category: 0 comments

0 comments: