Follow Us on Twitter

Hostel rocks !!!

Nowadays being a chemical engineer, my lifestyle is more or less surrounded by chemical stuffs. Living a hostel life while working never makes me miss my old college hostel life as most of my hostel frnz are like college frnz. Thus, after coming back from office I feel being in college hostel itself which I think is the best moments of anyone's life.

We almost all the time talk chemically and laugh at our own mischiefs. Life is full of titillating things around.

Sometimes I wonder what will happen when I will leave this company. Being for 2 years and making a sort of bond with the aura of township and people here, I feel bad thinking of going from here. But at the same time, my dreams, my aspirations come my way and ask me to move ahead as no one will wait for you and they might leave you one day.

So, its better you leave...
Category: 0 comments

0 comments: